Internationalization strategy program with international talents
We connect companies with international, diverse, remote talent
Dirigido a:Empresarios Inicio:
Fecha de cierre:30/07/21
Ruta N, in partnership with The Intern Group, will connect students from all around the world with local companies that want to advance or develop an internationalization strategy for their products and services.
The companies selected for the program will be teamed with two to three students who will help them to:
- Identify potential partners, how best to meet and develop contacts with them.
- Identify and profile the competitors, and also potential collaborators.
- Understand how your industry sector works in that country, who makes the purchase decisions and who the main industrial gatekeepers are.
- Comprehend how institutional and legal issues, political and government forces affect.
- Profile the country’s risks and the ways that business is conducted there.
- Outline specific cultural issues that need to be taken into account when meeting people in the country for the first time, and then building business relationships.
- Positive and proactive attitude of the team to collaborate with The Intern Group and Ruta N.
- Designated supervisor to ensure fluid communication and understanding.
- Your team must be able to communicate in English.
- Your product should be ready to sell abroad.
- Company based in Medellin.
- Have ONE target market in non-Spanish speaking countries.
- Commitment to follow up and support your teams of students on the project of internationalization in the identified market.
- Provide a short brief before the start of the project to Ruta N, including the target country, some basic info about the company including the industry or/and a website address.
- Availability to interview the interns and respond to communication in a timely manner.
- Availability to reply to a reasonable number of emails or messaging/chat during the project.
- Offer update of internationalization process while upon request of Ruta N.
- Guarantee a remote immersion of the interns in your organization. They want to feel part of your team.
- Weekly meetings 1-1 between the company’s supervisor and interns.
- Provide a letter of recommendation to each intern assigned to the organization.